Moringa hummus recipe
Hummus is one of the oldest prepared foods, dating back to ancient Egypt acheter viagra en france. It is an arabic word meaning “chickpea”. Our moringa hummus recipe today combines this arabic traditional dish with our moringa Stenopetala bringing some bitterness to the paste.
Cooking time: 15min
Ingredients for 4 people
- 400gr boiled chickpeas rinsed and drained (Add extra cooking time if boiling chickpeas)
- 1 teaspoon moringa Stenopetala powder
- 1 big garlic clove
- 2 tablespoon tahini or sesame seed paste (optional)
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2 full tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
- Moringa, mild (or spicy) paprika, sesame seeds and extra-virgin olive oil to serve
In a food processor combine all the ingredients cooked chickpeas, moringa Stenopetala powder, crushed garlic, tahini (optional), lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Add some water to get the consistency suiting your own personal taste (optional). Cover and process until mixture is smooth.
Transfer the paste to a serving bowl. Cover with a plastic wrap or foil and chill preferably at room temperature and not inside the fridge until it cools down.
To serve our moringa hummus poor some extra-virgin olive oil and sprinkle moringa, mild or spicy paprika powder and sesame seeds on the top.
Recipe by Laura Manzano Outeiral